RDH UNDER ONE ROOF IS GOING VIRTUAL IN 2020
Endeavor Business Media and the RDH Under One Roof event team have closely monitored the developments around the COVID-19 pandemic with the highest intention of protecting the health and safety of its attendees, instructors, exhibitors, sponsors and employees. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, the decision has been made to shift from an in-person event to a virtual experience.
RDH Under One Roof exists for our industry to come together to engage, share and learn. We are excited to move the event to a virtual event model for attendees and exhibitors.
RDH Under One Roof will be a 3-day conference and exhibition held 100% online. This multi-faceted virtual event experience will feature leaders in the dental hygiene profession leading webinars, panel discussions and chat forums to exchange information and share ideas. The exhibit floor will feature interactive opportunities to meet one-on-one with vendors from around the country to network and explore new products and solutions.
While we hope to resume our in-person format in 2021, we are confident that RDH Under One Roof will provide a meaningful and productive platform to engage, educate and connect with colleagues, experts and leading vendors across the industry.
The RDH Under One Roof team appreciates your support and understanding of these changes and stands ready to assist you with any questions.
IMPORTANT FAQS REGARDING GOING VIRTUAL:
You have 3 options.
1. Apply the difference of the 2020 registration fee minus the $150.00 virtual conference fee to my registration for RDH Under One Roof 2021.
2. Refund me the difference of my registration minus the $150.00 virtual conference fee and keep my name in registration as a RDH UOR 2020 attendee.
3. Cancel your registration and receive a full refund
Our Registration team will be in contact with you soon about which option you would like to take. No action is required on your part.
If you booked your hotel through our housing company, your room will automatically be cancelled. No action required on your part. If you booked outside of our housing company, please take the steps to cancel on your own.
A updated schedule of events in our new virtual format is available now. There has been slight adjustments, but most of the program has not changed.
Yes, some of our sessions are going to be live and have a comment section so you can interact with the speakers. Their will also be a Q&A at the end of each session. Below is a list of things you'll receive with your registration:
- Opportunity to aquire 13 LIVE CE from trusted dental hygienists you have been waiting to learn from
- Hear new content that applies to the effects of COVID on the dental hygiene professional
- Learn from the New Product Presentation about what's new
- You will still aquire your Early Bird Registration gift (if you registered by August 31st)
- Attendees will receive a SWAG/Sample Gift Box from defined sponsors
- Sponsors will be offering Show Specials and Samples
- Participate in the Cash Prize Giveaway by visting the exhibitors, resulting in an opportunity to receive one of five $500 cash prizes or one $1000 cash prize
- Attend the awards programs. See the SunStar Award of Distinction recipients and the Heart to Hands Award winners
- Patricipate in the virtual networking at the Patterson RCC event
No worries! A majority of our sessions will still be available 30 days after the show ends but it will then be considered a self study CE credit.
Yes! We will be sending out early bird gifts to the people who registered before August 31st. Our sponsors/exhibitors have also pitched in to send "swag" items to your home. We will have more information on this soon. Stay tuned!
If you registered for one of the pre-conference workshops, you will be refunded your money. We are now incorporating these into the virtual event at no added cost.
At a workshop you will be instructed by the presenter through a ‘Zoom like’ setting, you will not have the hands-on product but will see the product demonstrated by the presenter. You can ask questions directly to presenter.
Absolutely! Here are a couple courses that we have added to the schedule.
- AskAmber: The New Normal of Dental Hygiene
- “Crushing Candy: Pandemic Mental Health Strategies and Beyond
- Beyond 2020...Our Past, Our Present, and Our Look into the Future!