HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR RDH UNDER ONE ROOF
As of February 22, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at RDH Under One Roof as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow the guidelines set forth by State and Local authorities and CDC Guidance for Events.
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment to ensure you are symptom free before traveling the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings required of all person entering the building, without exception. Attendees are responsible for providing their own face mask.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Modify gathering areas, seating in sessions and entrance/exit areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing and schedule regular cleanings of each area.
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
- Attendees will have the option to indicate their comfort level for personal interaction through the use of Green/Yellow/Red stickers displayed on their conference badge. Unless otherwise indicated with a Green sticker by both attendees, handshakes and other physical contact should be avoided.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.