- Logging In
- Click on the link: https://www.rdhunderoneroof.com/march23/v/e
- It will prompt you to the login page, type in your email and password
- Please use the same email address that you used to sign up for the conference
- If your password is not working. Click on "Forgot Password", enter in your email address. If you don't get an email right away, please check your spam folder.
- After you create a new password, it will prompt you to the original login page. Enter your email and new password.
- Before Your Session
- After logging into the platform, you’ll land on our home page. This will show you the activity stream, our community, and which session is currently airing once the virtual event starts.
- All sessions are housed in the “Homepage”.
- During Your Session
- The chat panel is to the right of the video window. As a reminder, please be in the session during its scheduled airtime to engage with the speaker.
If you have any technical issues or questions on how to use the virtual event platform, do not hesitate to contact an UOR Extended event staff member by clicking the button below or by typing your question in the Chat box addressed to the Endeavor Event Staff.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All sessions are scheduled for Central Standard Time (CST).
On the homepage, click "View Session" on the Virtual Session Agenda. The sessions will not start until its appropriate time. The CE codes will be given out at the end of the session and in an email after the event is over. After the session concludes, you will be able to log into www.dentalacademyofce.com/uor-extended to claim your CE credits (PLEASE NOTE: YOUR LOGIN ON THE DACE WEBSITE IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR EVENT LOGIN. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DACE ACCOUNT ALREADY, YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE ONE). You will be able to view the on-demand sessions from March 10th to April 10th.
It will be located in your email confirmation from registration, it will be called the Badge ID Number. If you can not locate the confirmation email, please check your spam folder or deleted folder.
Screen Problems -The presentation has a echo and/ or the presentation quit playing, click F5 on a PC or Command +R on a Mac to refresh your page. We recommend only having one tab open at a time.
Sounds Problems - To turn on the sound for the presentation, click on the presentation for the audio to activate if you can not hear the presentation. Make sure your audio is turned on before the session begins.
The chat room is located on the right hand side of the presentation. The speakers will be live to answer your questions through out the presentation.
The sessions will be available from March 10th to April 10th.
**Please note that the sessions will have different CE codes than the ones mentioned at the live event because the on-demand sessions are for SELF-STUDY CE credit (NOT LIVE).
Live CE course evaluations are available anytime on https://dentalacademyofce.com/uor-extended. If you choose to complete the CE evaluation and verification process after the event, lose your verification form(s), or need to track your activities you can use the Dental Academy of Continuing Education as a valuable tool.
1. Navigate to https://dentalacademyofce.com/uor-extended
2. Log in to your account. If you are a new user, please register by clicking "create an account" and completing the registration form.
3. Once you're logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your CE certificates.
4. “Please note CE Codes are case sensitive. Enter only capital letters with no extra spaces.”
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact our customer service team at 918-832-9336 or by email at email@example.com.