• Ask your dentist to help invest financially in your trip (see below for tools to help you justify your trip)
• Put aside a little money each month
• Allot a portion of your tax refund towards your tuition and travel expenses
• Sign up for local discounts on sites like Groupon and Living Social
• Sign up for airfare alerts on travel websites to be notified when fares drop in price
• Carpool with fellow dental hygienists
• Bring a friend and split the cost of a hotel room
• Follow us on social media for contests and special discounts
• Book your hotel room early through our official housing company and save
Conference tuition includes:
• Up to 19 CE credits
• Access to all general sessions
• Workshops available for an additional $10 per CE hour
• Welcome reception on Wednesday*
• Networking reception on Thursday*
• Lunch on Thursday and Friday*
• Exhibit Hall Access (Wednesday - Friday)
* All networking receptions include food and beverages
1. DO YOUR RESEARCH
• Identify conference sessions that satisfy your professional goals. Click to view the conference program.
• Locate exhibitors that address specific needs within your office. Click to view our Interactive Floor Plan.
• Prepare a list of benefits that you can achieve by attending RDH Under One Roof.
Benefits of Attending
• Earn CE Credits
• Develop your skills
• Discover new products
• Increase your knowledge
• Get connected with fellow hygienists
2. SHOW HOW EVERYONE BENEFITS
• Share your event goals with your office and demonstrate how your participation will help your team achieve their goals.
• Offer to give a presentation upon returning from RDH Under One Roof to share any new ideas or products that you learned about during the event
3. GAIN BUY-IN
Write out your ideas and submit them to your dentist with your intended schedule of conference track subjects and the list of companies you hope to network with. Include the cost of airfare and lodging and make sure your manager knows a Full Conference Registration includes two days of lunch! Here is a drafted Letter to Your Supervisor to get you started right now.