*This course is commercially supported
- Recognize improvements in products used by dental professionals
- Compare new materials and products for various aspects of dentistry
- Evaluate options in appropriate delivery of treatments
- Communicate effectively to patients and assist in the business of the dental practice
- Recognize and evaluate changes to implement in the practice
This creative concept in education offers attendees an opportunity to hear directly from manufacturers as they present their newest products with education. Company representatives speak for 10 minutes, presenting education—not pricing or competitive information—on their products. The pace is fast and the information extremely valuable while respecting your time. This is a creative and thought-provoking learning experience! Please note that this is not a repeated course.
*This course is commercially supported.
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
CEU Credits: 2