- Attendees will review the effects on the body of vaping
- Review of common ingredients in vaping devices
- Introduce conditions and risk that can be associated with vaping devices
- Discuss most recent studies related to Vaping dangers
- Discuss recommendation options that may be utilized to discuss dangers with patients and alternatives
The popularity of vaping among all ages is on the rise, often with unregulated products. The market is catering to the younger generation creating users at an epidemic rate, marketing appealing and concealing devices and flavors. Few studies and long-term effects are widely unknown, education and screening patients is a key element in any dental practice. Attendees will learn the dangers, and impacts on the oral and systemic health conditions, leaving with the knowledge to discuss vaping with patients.