- Digital scanning a diagnostic tool that hygienists can use to help patients understand their current oral health and potential areas of concern
- Illustrate how the iTero Element scanner tools can create opportunities to proceed with recommended treatment
- Understanding how iTero Element 5D near infrared imaging (NIRI) aids in the detection of interproximal caries
- Learn how the iTero Occlusogram can assess and diagnose the role of malocclusion in relation to a patient’s overall oral health
- See how collecting consistent data/scans provide the benefit of monitoring changes in both hard and soft tissue leveraging the iTero TimeLapse
- See how the Invisalign Outcome simulator can help patients visualize their potential beautiful smile
Join Christopher Damurjian, RDH and Alicia Murria, RDH for an impactful workshop filled with tips you can use today to educate and motivate patients toward towards treatment that can improve their oral health and provide them with the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted. They will share scanning and conversion conversation secrets which can lead to successful case conversion.
Christopher and Alicia will speak from their own personal, in-office experience, plus years of teaching other hygienists and team members as Align Faculty Members.
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Commercially Supported by: