- How to set up the patient experience for acceptance of needed treatment from the beginning
- Essential verbal skills for comprehensive care
- Secrets to overcoming patients most challenging objections to treatment
Learn how the hygiene experience you create can be the critical starting point to treat and cure disease, save lives, and how you can do the same for your patients every day.
From a patient's perspective, learn how to be the source of life-changing information and treatment for your patients. It all starts with the right conversation and presentation:
Discover how you can dramatically increase your perio case acceptance:
- Critical questions you must be asking you patients in 2021
- Essential treatment acceptance verbal skills for comprehensive care
- Secrets of setting yourself and your patient up for success from the beginning
- Questions you should never ask and what you should be asking instead
- Why most commonly asked question in hygiene is the WRONG question and what to do instead
- And much, much more!
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Commercially Supported by: