Business executives and employees deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis — complaining coworkers, complaining customers.
- What’s wrong with complaining? (Chronic complaining’s destructive effects on health, relationships, and success)
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint? (This will surprise and shock you )
- The 5 reasons people complain (Remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.)
- How to get other people, and ourselves to stop complaining (Yes, it’s possible)
- Positive leadership in a negative world (Building the best business you can with the resources you have)
Everyone will leave inspired, mindful of their own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Commercially Supported by: