- Recognize why most oral diseases are dysbiotic conditions
- Understand the nuts and bolts of arginine bicarbonate how it creates a healthy microbial community
- Aprreciate how hydrogen peroxide supports a healthy subgingival microbiome
- Discover the role of fluid dynamics in daily debridement
- Learn how to prevent or reverse oral disease by establishing and miantaining homeostasis
Dysbiosis is a new way to describe the etiology of oral conditions like caries, periodontitis, gingivits, and candidiasis. For decades dental professionals have relied on fluoride, brushing, and traditional flossing to prevent, control, or reverse caries, periodontal disease, and dentinal hypersensitivity. While these approaches have merit, research in now showing that there are other chemical and mechanical pathways to disrupt biofilm, restore pH levels to a healthy balance, and create homeostasis where healthy microbes proliferate, and pathogens can't survive.
This course provides a fresh look at how dental professionals can move beyond more traditional disease recommendations by understanding the chemical power of arginine bicarbonate products, the benefits of presecription tray therapy using hydrogen peroxide gel, and the biofilm disruption potential of water via fluid dynamics. Learn to translate science into a real world options that result in positve health outcomes.