RDH Under One Roof 2019
July 31- August 2, 2019
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
The submissions of abstracts for the 2018 RDH Under One Roof conference is underway! Our goal is to provide the highest level of continuing education and professional development, which will inspire dental hygienists in their daily practice. RDH Under One Roof 2019 will be held July 31 – August 2, 2019 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. The deadline for abstract submission is September 22, 2018.
General sessions are large group (200-400 +/-) lecture sessions, set theater, with no hands-on elements. The sessions are open to all attendees with a full conference registration. For 2019, approximately 20 general session slots will be scheduled.
Ideas are welcome! The RDH Under One Roof staff encourages you to submit abstracts on topics that you feel are relevant to the field of dental hygiene.
|Periodontal updates||New products and technologies||Treatment planning|
|Patient education||Oral pathology||Direct access to care|
|Oral systemic||Infection control||Implant care|
The call for general session abstract submissions will be open from May 24, 2018 – September 22, 2018. All general session abstract submissions should be submitted online using the link below. Entries submitted after the September 22nd deadline will be considered alternates.
After submission, the entries will be reviewed by the RDH Under One Roof management team and then graded by the RDH UOR advisory committee. Notifications of acceptance/declination will be sent out after the grading process is completed.
1. Titles should be engaging and to the point. If the abstract is selected the title will be used to publicly promote the activity
2. Session durations are typically two-hours
3. All RDH Under One Roof courses are considered advanced
4. Two-hour courses should have three to four educational behavioral objectives
5. Course descriptions should be a clear, expanded summary of the course’s educational objectives
6. Grammar and spelling is very important. Please note that the abstracts will not be edited prior to grading
7. Full submitter and/or presenter contact information including a short biography of the presenter will be required
8. Compliance with the ADA CERP, AGD PACE, and AADH guidelines regarding commercialism, bias, and image authenticity is necessary.