Here are some frequently asked questions about RDH Under One Roof. If you still have questions after reading, please feel free to CONTACT US!
What is included in a full conference registration?
• All General Sessions, including the Mega, Keynote, and Wrap-Up sessions
• Earn up to 20 CE credits by attending only general sessions all three days
• Access to the exhibit hall floor, to visit and network with 110+ exhibitors
• Lunch on the exhibit hall floor, Friday and Saturday
• Receptions Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening there are receptions on the exhibit hall floor.
Please note: Workshops are NOT included in a full conference registration. Additional registration is required to attend workshops. For more information on how to register and registration prices CLICK HERE!
How do I get my doctor to help pay my tuition?
Click here for details
What meals are included?
• Conference attendees receive lunch on Friday and Saturday, and drink/snacks at each of the three networking receptions.
How do I book my hotel room?
• Click here for details.
How do I find a roommate?
• Join our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/RDHmagazine) to become acquainted with fellow attendees.
What do I wear? How should I pack?
• Typical attire for attendees is business casual to casual. It will be hot outside, but the session rooms will be set for 72 degrees. This can feel chilly to some, so bring a sweater or light jacket to wear during the day.
What activities does Chicago offer?
A lot! Click here for details.
Will I have time to visit the exhibit hall?
• Yes! And there is so much to see! Visit the exhibit hall during lunch, in-between sessions, and during the evening receptions. Not all of the courses start at the same time take a few minutes and get to know the exhibitors. CLICK HERE to view the 2017 interactive floor plan and list of exhibitors!
• Check your on site attendee bag to see if you receive a "golden ticket" valid for 1 of 100 Custom Monarch Margarita to be passed out on Thursday, August 10, 2017 starting at 5:00 PM.
What is a General Session?
• General Sessions are large group courses open to all registered attendees. Seating is first come serve, come early get a good seat. No additional registration is needed to attend any of the general sessions.
What is a Workshop?
• Workshops are small group courses with hands-on elements. Workshops are ticketed and require additional registration
What if I am late to a course?
• In an effort to keep the conference program on schedule, courses start promptly. Be early!
• If you are late to a General Session, try to enter the room as quietly as possible and find a seat.
• If you are late to a Workshop, you may lose your seat! Workshops are always in high demand, and often sell out prior to the event. Onsite waitlists are used to fill empty seats. If you are late, your seat will likely be filled.
-If you miss a workshop, you can choose to attend another workshop that is not already sold out, or to get a refund. Check in with registration onsite to work out your specific situation.
Will there be course handouts?
• General Sessions will have handouts provided online approximately 30 days before the event. All pre-registered attendees will be sent an email notice that the handouts are ready to be printed /downloaded
• Workshop materials are all provided by the presenter, and handed out during the session.
How many credits can I expect to earn while attending UOR?
• You can earn up to 20 CE credits by attending only general sessions at each time slot all three days, including the Mega, Keynote and Wrap-up sessions.
• Organize you time to fit your needs, the number of CE credits is indicated on each course. You can maximize your time, or only earn what you need.
How do I collect my CE credits?
• Onsite, there is a CE kiosk where you can collect your CE certifications of completion /verifications. At the end of every session you will be given a CE code. 1) Write down the code, visit the CE kiosk, log in, take the course evaluation, and print your CE verification. The CE kiosk will be open all three days of the event.
• After the event, you can collect your CE credits online by going to www.dentalacademyofce.com Instructions will be available onsite and on the RDH UOR website conference page after the event.
Onsite CE Kiosk Hours:
Thursday, August 10th: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, August 11th: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 12th: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Visit www.dentalacademyofce.com to access the full library of self-study CE offered by the Dental Academy of Continuing Education.