Here are some frequently asked questions about RDH Under One Roof. If you still have questions after reading, please feel free to CONTACT US!
Redeeming your CE codes while onsite is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Write down the course code at the end of each session you attend.
2. Visit the on-site CE kiosk, and complete the course evaluation.
3. Print your CE.
Click here for additional details (these will also be included in the on-site event guide).
(located in Grand Ballroom Hallway next to Registration)
Thursday, August 10 | 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, August 11 | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 12 | 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
How many credits can I expect to earn while attending UOR?
• You can earn up to 20 CE credits by attending only general sessions at each time slot all three days, including the Mega, Keynote and Wrap-up sessions.
• Organize you time to fit your needs, the number of CE credits is indicated on each course. You can maximize your time, or only earn what you need.
How do I collect my CE credits?
• Onsite, there is a CE kiosk where you can collect your CE certifications of completion /verifications. At the end of every session you will be given a CE code. 1) Write down the code, visit the CE kiosk, log in, take the course evaluation, and print your CE verification. The CE kiosk will be open all three days of the event.
• After the event, you can collect your CE credits online by going to www.dentalacademyofce.com Instructions will be available onsite and on the RDH UOR website conference page after the event.
Onsite CE Kiosk Hours:
Thursday, August 10th: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, August 11th: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 12th: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Visit www.dentalacademyofce.com to access the full library of self-study CE offered by the Dental Academy of Continuing Education.
CLICK HERE to view the 2017 interactive floor plan and list of exhibitors!
Visit the PennWell booth #900 for:
Friday and Saturday lunches are included if you are registered as a FULL CONFERENCE attendee. If you are not, lunch tickets can be purchased at registration for $50 per day.
Complimentary beer and wine is included to all attendees during the Opening Reception and Networking Reception.
How do I book my hotel room?
• Click here for details.
What do I wear? How should I pack?
• Typical attire for attendees is business casual to casual. It will be hot outside, but the session rooms will be set for 72 degrees. This can feel chilly to some, so bring a sweater or light jacket to wear during the day.
What is a General Session?
• General Sessions are large group courses open to all registered attendees. Seating is first come serve, come early get a good seat. No additional registration is needed to attend any of the general sessions.
What is a Workshop?
• Workshops are small group courses with hands-on elements. Workshops are ticketed and require additional registration
What if I am late to a course?
• In an effort to keep the conference program on schedule, courses start promptly. Be early!
• If you are late to a General Session, try to enter the room as quietly as possible and find a seat. Please try to minimize the disruption to your fellow attendees and the presenter.
• If you are late to a Workshop, you may lose your seat! Workshops are always in high demand, and often sell out prior to the event. Onsite waitlists are used to fill empty seats. If you are late, your seat will likely be filled.
-If you miss a workshop, you can choose to attend another workshop that is not already sold out. Refunds will NOT be issued.
Will there be course handouts?
• General Sessions will have handouts provided online approximately 30 days before the event. All pre-registered attendees will be sent an email notice that the handouts are ready to be printed /downloaded. Click here to print handouts.
• Workshop materials are all provided by the presenter, and handed out during the session.
What is included in a full conference registration?
• All General Sessions, including the Mega, Keynote, and Wrap-Up sessions
• Earn up to 20 CE credits by attending only general sessions all three days
• Access to the exhibit hall floor, to visit and network with 130+ exhibitors
• Lunch on the exhibit hall floor, Friday and Saturday
• Receptions Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening there are receptions on the exhibit hall floor.
Please note: Workshops are NOT included in a full conference registration. Additional registration is required to attend workshops. For more information on how to register and registration prices CLICK HERE!